Create an account

Do you know other forums like this?

A year or so ago I found an ancient german Serial Experiments Lain forum. When I registered there in order to post a little bit and maybe take a dive into the old threads from the early 2000s, it went down. As if it had never existed. I don't know if the admins simply turned it completely private after they noticed my attempt to get in or really took it down or ... . In hindsight I really regret it.

However, do you know other charming empty forums that are worthwhile to check out?

Okay, thank you for your attention!
fané

Stumbled upon a really old anime fan site recently, found out it's forum was closed not so long ago, didn't bother to read through it though:
http://alien9.crossrealms.net/forum/

(12-03-2020, 22:18)Vladimir Wrote: A year or so ago I found an ancient german Serial Experiments Lain forum. When I registered there in order to post a little bit and maybe take a dive into the old threads from the early 2000s, it went down. As if it had never existed. I don't know if the admins simply turned it completely private after they noticed my attempt to get in or really took it down or ... . In hindsight I really regret it.

However, do you know other charming empty forums that are worthwhile to check out?

Okay, thank you for your attention!
 I actually did recently find a forum board called ASDF Forums. Far from desolate due to its connection to asdf.com but still charming none the less.

Charmingly empty... well that's a way to describe it. I imagine in anno domini 2020, most forums are like that to be honest.
my disqus account is banned, eins pls fix

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016