Create an account

I live in America, any questions?

[feels like starting a totally random thread]

So any questions?
ya lyubyu tebya

Well let's see...

America is big, where exactly?
How is the weather?
What time is it? (it's around 3am here so don't expect anything right now)
"Others say that if Joseph Stalin were alive today, he would roll a restoration druid. Just because thats what druids are like."

What is the meaning of life?

Do you know where your ancestors came from?

(06-01-2011, 03:44)Shin Wrote: Well let's see...

America is big, where exactly?
How is the weather?
What time is it? (it's around 3am here so don't expect anything right now)

1. huh?
2. I live in southern California, and the weather is usually very nice and warm, with clear skies and moderate wind. However, it has been very cold lately! At night, it's around 45°F (7°C?). It's also been raining very heavily, and there have even been a few floods.
3. I go by Pacific time, right now it's 7:01

(06-01-2011, 03:47)elanrod Wrote: What is the meaning of life?

I don't think there's a universal answer, I think everyone has their own reason to live.

(06-01-2011, 14:56)obi Wrote: Do you know where your ancestors came from?

America is so mixed I don't know what to say, but I'm assuming the majority is from Europe, and Asia if you want to include the Natives.
ya lyubyu tebya

I presume you've visited San Francisco. Is it as cool as people say it is, or do I just have a romanticized vision about it or something?
KMFDM - Better than the best

When is America going to join the rest of the world and convert to metric?

(01-02-2011, 13:29)worldjem Wrote: When is America going to join the rest of the world and convert to metric?

This is a good question... We are not in the medieval anymore Tongue

Well, since America is a really influential country and there are 300 million people, it's unlikely that they change their system all of a sudden.

I was born in America, but I don't live there.^^
29.August 1903 Tongue

(28-01-2011, 23:11)Megalomaniac Wrote: I presume you've visited San Francisco. Is it as cool as people say it is, or do I just have a romanticized vision about it or something?

I went there a long time ago. It's crowded and chilly, but not too bad. The Golden Gate bridge is definitely beautiful, and you can buy cool things (like interesting little trinkets). It's a little overrated, but it's still a great place.
(01-02-2011, 13:29)worldjem Wrote: When is America going to join the rest of the world and convert to metric?

I've heard some people use it... I've also read it in some textbooks. If it also fascinates you, I've also heard some use Celsius.

(oh my, look at that spelling! I must be drunk...sorry)
ya lyubyu tebya

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016