Create an account

I live in Australia, any questions?

[feels like starting a totally random thread]

So any questions?
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

What is the weirdest thing you have seen there?
"Others say that if Joseph Stalin were alive today, he would roll a restoration druid. Just because thats what druids are like."

What do they eat there? Tongue
Do you have seen a wombat?

(08-03-2011, 06:10)Shin Wrote: What is the weirdest thing you have seen there?
I dont know. Maybe this?

(08-03-2011, 13:12)obi Wrote: What do they eat there? Tongue
Do you have seen a wombat?
Alot of BBQs.
And jeah Smile
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Do you guys like boxing kangaroos?
ya lyubyu tebya

Nah, not really. They are quite shy and will jump away if you get too close to them. So no kangaroo boxing.

Do you like Vegemite? Mr. Green
[Image: scorpion.gif]

Hint: he only lives in Australia, he is not an australian.
"Others say that if Joseph Stalin were alive today, he would roll a restoration druid. Just because thats what druids are like."

(10-03-2011, 03:31)Scorpion Wrote: Do you like Vegemite? Mr. Green
Well... I didnt try it yet. But ive been told it tastes awful.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016