Create an account

Please remove this flash loop

http://z0r.de/3943

It is the most stupid thing I have ever seen in my life, every time I end up on this by pressing random I want to go to russia and murder wolfus.

Also, please don't allow wolfus crap anymore, the quality of z0r has degenerated ever since the pony and wolfus loops started appearing on z0r.

Edit: for those who support this being removed, post in here and say so.
Where is the king? [Image: u60P2Qh.png]

I have no idea what they talking about. And as for long it is that way I suppose that it doesn't get deleted.
There are some crappy loops out there, but this is z0r and without them it wouldnt be the same. You have to fear the random button that's all.

If someone could translate what is said in the loop, I may change my mind
blup

(24-01-2014, 18:15)Cilly Wrote: If someone could translate what is said in the loop, I may change my mind

I'm not really shure, but i think the vodka is empty!

the vodka is empty?..... maybe it should never be translated, we might get brain cancer if it does.

(24-01-2014, 18:15)Cilly Wrote: I have no idea what they talking about. And as for long it is that way I suppose that it doesn't get deleted.
There are some crappy loops out there, but this is z0r and without them it wouldnt be the same. You have to fear the random button that's all.

If someone could translate what is said in the loop, I may change my mind

i know about what they talking. thats disturbing
if u can red this u r mecha hackar
出してしまえばいいの
あの交差点でみんながもしスキップをしてもしあの町の真ん中で手をつないで空を見たら
もしもあの町のどこかでチャンスが掴泣くのには早いよねただ前に進むしかないワイヤイヤ
出してしまえばいでしょヘッドホンかけてリズムに乗せてనేను ఇప్పుడు అడుగు ఇచ్చింది

don't tell us what they are saying, just delete it from z0r. We don't need brain cancer.

If you don't like it then create a new site with SFW kindergarten loops.
[Image: Wcj2Akw.png]

My friend already did. Thebest404pageever flash website is his. You should not be so quick to give the old "if you don't like it, make your own" argument when you're not sure who you are dealing with. I make my recommendations as a gesture of solidarity, not one of critisizm.

lol, i love how the z0r admin ripped 404 for new flashes soon after i made the above comment. He's kinda pathetic TBH.

You're kinda pathetic. I ripped nothing, all flashes are user submitted. The flashes in the last update have been uploaded some months ago.
Also, why complain when you already "have something better"? Im not going to delete flashes just because you dont like them. Troll somewhere else.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016