Create an account

No more Ponyshit

Title says it all. I've been lurking on this website for years now. There's always been bad stuff. But it never was as bad as that pony shit. Just.. don't ever accept anymore loop again with it

Hm you can not speak for everyone. Just because you do not like it there might be some people who like the ponies...
I do not care because i can skip loop i do not like. So can you.

Star 
Ponies are faggots.

Oh no! There are things on the internet I don't like! And it's even on a site where randomness is the topic! Who could do this horrible thing? Mommy, help me...

-_-
[Image: Wcj2Akw.png]

Lol its like saying that there shouldnt be any anime stuff on z0r haha!
There are people who like them thats all!
I like them too haha Tongue

Rainbow 
today is pony day

Everyday is pony day!

If you dont like a flash loop you can skip it

He's actually right.It's getting unbalanced too much ponies not enough other stuff...

too much ponies flashes are not random, i already expect at least 1 Pony flash after every new upload :/

So? Should we prohibit the upload of pony-flashs?
Dou you think this will solve anything? I know many people who don't like the anime-loops and skip them when going through the loops. But no one complains about those because there are enough people who like anime. It's basically the same thing. As long as people like and upload certain "genres" of flashloops there will be people being butt-hurt because of those loops.
If you don't like ponies just skip them or better yet start watching MLP because it's so awesome.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016