Create an account

How did you find about z0r?

I have found it on the internet so I am here to see it and say Hi to everyone. Smile
We are providing the Assignment writing service you can get here Full Assignment Help is always available. Cool

I originally found Z0r back in early 2012. I was then active on a chatroom and some people there kept posting links to random z0r animations there. After a few months, the chatroom died, and I forgot about z0r for the next 7 years until I randomly looked up "early 2010s". There was a starterback called "Middle 2000s-Early 2010s Internet culture" and it included z0r.de. I wondered if it still existed, looked it up, only to find out it did, and finally created an account after 7 years.

When w0bm got closed, I looked around to find out what happened to it and found the z0r thread for it.

(06-05-2020, 01:22)gonepteryx Wrote: When w0bm got closed, I looked around to find out what happened to it and found the z0r thread for it.
w0bm is not closed

(06-05-2020, 07:07)Terresk Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 01:22)gonepteryx Wrote: When w0bm got closed, I looked around to find out what happened to it and found the z0r thread for it.
w0bm is not closed
private, however you want to say it. you need an account to access it now.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016