Create an account

We have a winner!

ray's design won the contest! At the moment i'm waiting for a testprint to see if the quality is good.
If everything goes fine the shop will open in a few days!

If you forgot what the design looks like:
[Image: 3.jpg]

And the final result:
[Image: bildschirmfoto20101027u.png]
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

yes, that is the one I voted for. How much do you think it'll cost? And will it be sent out from Germany?

It'll be ca. 20€.
I just looked up the shipping costs and it says it will cost 4€ to ship to Norway, but it also says "may require additional expenses such as import duties and taxes".
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Alright, that's not a bad price. And since it is sent from Germany, the shipping is only €4 as you said, as opposed to $25 in shipping from the US. I am aware that there are some taxes and custom fees when it is sent to Norway, but that's okay.

Okay, the shirts have arrived!

[Image: shirt1l.th.jpg][Image: shirt1detail.th.jpg]

[Image: shirt2f.th.jpg][Image: shirt2detail.th.jpg]

The blue shirt is a bit dark, but the overall quality is okay.

Ah, they look great!

The Shop is now open!
http://z0rde.spreadshirt.net/

RAWR!
That's awesome. Big Grin
Something that isn't that awesome that I have to find 20 euros on the street or something, but still awesome!

(30-10-2010, 17:11)chetoiu Wrote: RAWR!
That's awesome. Big Grin
Something that isn't that awesome that I have to find 20 euros on the street or something, but still awesome!

I feel your pain. 20 Euros = US $28.21 according to Google's currency conversion utility. Sad

(03-11-2010, 23:05)Mountaineer Wrote:
(30-10-2010, 17:11)chetoiu Wrote: RAWR!
That's awesome. Big Grin

I feel your pain. 20 Euros = US $28.21 according to Google's currency conversion utility. Sad

yarr, and 185 swedish kronor... What ever, one day I will be able to buy one! Big GrinD

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016