Create an account

z0r.de changes

Its not as easy as that. The cookie warning is actually a outdated now. It is now a opt-in (instead of the opt-out before) and only for third-party and tracking cookies. Since i dont use any of these (and actually even removed most external resources) i should be fine on that front.
Anyways, z0r.de now has a nice data privacy policy that includes sections for disqus and the forum. When using this forum you will need to accept that (even for old accounts), so i think im fine now?

Lets hope the best Smile
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

I've would never have thought, that we would get good news so soon  Big Grin What a relief Heart I hope you will be able to enable ads soon as well so you don't have to pay your server(s) out of your own pocket. Thank you for your effort and for keeping the z0r community alive  Smile
z0r is love - z0r is life

Good thing that. Don't want z0r gone. :]

Also, the info section on z0r has twitter, facebook and vkontakte links, are you still allowed to keep these there? I speak from total ignorance, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Yes, links are fine, as it is your choice if you click them. I just can (easily) load content from other sites.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Smile 
Yo Eins you could implement a inhouse comment form for z0r, then you wont have anymore problems with disqus and stuff.

Question 
Bring song list back.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016