Create an account

Is z0r officially dead?

Tongue 
(21-11-2014, 17:58)eins Wrote:
(21-11-2014, 05:58)flashwound Wrote: Only because the new gods are pushing this site down. As soon as we release a new batch of flashes on our site eins starts his update here. He has already lost, althrough some of you dont notice

I decided earlier to just ignore your site, as i have with multiple copies of my site before. You have now convinced me to change my decision.
"Your site" is a blatant 100% copy of every singe viewable file of my site, even those you didnt understand.
I even helped Rob1NN recreate the script for resizing the flashes, since it includes serverside code he couldnt recreate.

Thank you very much for being such an asshole, i will not tolerate advertising "your site" anymore.

Any further incidents will get you banned.

May I ask which file 'we' as the sites creators did not understand? I completely recreated your little konami javascript in not even 5 minutes.

EDIT:
Also, why did you even help us by instantly giving out your beloved code to some stranger on steam without having suspicious thoughts or further noticing?

- In love
Your friendly steam friend Rob1NN Wink

Well, that escalated quickly.
Chaos is my first name, Katze my second... See whats written and think about that fact.

(21-11-2014, 17:58)eins Wrote: Thank you very much for being such an asshole, i will not tolerate advertising "your site" anymore.

Any further incidents will get you banned.

So I guess this rule is just for him, eh?
[i am dumb]

wow! this has become a big cry party hasn't it? one thing eins... do you know why this new site has been made? because you didn'T update, didn't respond and didn't give out any info. of cause did everyone think you went dead or lost interest in Z0r.
Well you only came back now though because you feared that new site would be a threat!
Admid it, you only update now, because you fear to be smashed.
Really it's obvious...
You went Full retard... never go full retard...

Rainbow 
Guys, calm down, have a seat and get a cookie.

Before it escalates completely let's try to talk about it without acting like assholes.

First off: I think everyone of us want more frequently updates. The thing I'm just wondering is why some users are acting there has never been such a big waiting time until the next update. I can't remember people were all like: "OMG z0r has no updates. z0r is dead" the last time where the last update was a few months ago.

I don't know what happened behind the scenes but I can't understand why suddenly there is such a hatred on z0r and its admin. If you have any problems related to z0r then just use the board. You see you get answers pretty soon. Why overacting like this guy: http://z0r.de/1715 ? See how super angry he is?

And just to make it clear: No, I'm not trying to be the biggest z0r-Fanboy (even when I can't imagine life without z0r. I love z0r) of all time who doesn't accept any other flash websites. I just don't see the point hating z0r and its admin without even trying talking to him using the board where other users can discuss about random z0r problems too.

If you don't agree with me or if there are important things I have to know about this random z0r-plottwist just let us know.

May Spiderman be with you

Peace
z0r is love - z0r is life

Yeah. Sure. We never tried to contact eins. How the heck could we forget this?

Shame on us ...
[i am dumb]

(22-11-2014, 00:35)Highscorebreaker Joe Wrote: Guys, calm down, have a seat and get a cookie.

Before it escalates completely let's try to talk about it without acting like assholes.

First off: I think everyone of us want more frequently updates. The thing I'm just wondering is why some users are acting there has never been such a big waiting time until the next update. I can't remember people were all like: "OMG z0r has no updates. z0r is dead" the last time where the last update was a few months ago.

I don't know what happened behind the scenes but I can't understand why suddenly there is such a hatred on z0r and its admin. If you have any problems related to z0r then just use the board. You see you get answers pretty soon. Why overacting like this guy: http://z0r.de/1715 ? See how super angry he is?

And just to make it clear: No, I'm not trying to be the biggest z0r-Fanboy (even when I can't imagine life without z0r. I love z0r) of all time who doesn't accept any other flash websites. I just don't see the point hating z0r and its admin without even trying talking to him using the board where other users can discuss about random z0r problems too.

If you don't agree with me or if there are important things I have to know about this random z0r-plottwist just let us know.

May Spiderman be with you

Peace

Okay, let me explain for you why other people including me copied z0r and why this all happened.

So first of all, this was the longest period in which the site was not active. Eins did not respond to posts, private messages, irc or steam and the irc mods didnt even bother getting him over if users asked. Then I randomly stumbed upon other people and we thought "Hey, lets re-create z0r but in more awesome since the admin does not respond to anything". So we did. Now our site does not even have any ads and is getting updates every time when we reach a certain amount of updated flashes, and we have an updated song index which is even displayed where the ads were previously and our server is much faster on top of that.

Eins wants to keep getting his adsense money, and thus decided to suddenly update the side when we started to do our thing. He blocks our urls on this site and gets totally mad on this. When i asked him on steam how he does some stuff in php, he told me how and sent me code snippets. Now he regrets doing it.

Nobody could contact him about z0r but you could contact him about giving advice to copy z0r? Something is missing here...

(22-11-2014, 02:04)Nirbion Wrote: Nobody could contact him about z0r but you could contact him about giving advice to copy z0r? Something is missing here...

Yeah, if you'd message him about anything he would just ignore it or give a prepared answer. If you message him about something he is interested, coding for example - he would instantly answer. We tested it with a few accounts from his friendlist

EDIT:
If the problem is that you dont believe me that he helped me, then i can provide screenshots

(22-11-2014, 01:07)flashwound Wrote: Then I randomly stumbed upon other people and we thought "Hey, lets re-create z0r but in more awesome since the admin does not respond to anything". So we did.
No, you didnt. You made a 1:1 copy and added some things, you re-created nothing.

Quote:and our server is much faster on top of that.
The OVH network (where your site is hosted) has horrible routings. It may be okay in germany and france, but a lot of routes are complety overbooked. Thats how they keep their price down like that.
Its also the reason why i moved away from OVH.
Try an website speedcheck.
Even when comparing it from an connection in germany, my site still loads faster.

I spend a lot of time optimizing and improving things 'behind the curtain'. It took me a very powerful server and good configuration to get where i am now. I dont think you would even remotely be able to handle the number of hits z0r.de gets.

Quote:Eins wants to keep getting his adsense money, and thus decided to suddenly update the side when we started to do our thing. He blocks our urls on this site and gets totally mad on this. When i asked him on steam how he does some stuff in php, he told me how and sent me code snippets. Now he regrets doing it.
No. Even trough i was not aware of your site back then (learned about it from your post in this thread) it was obvious that you at least wanted to make somethink 'like' z0r. I didnt remove your urls because i think of them as a threat. I removed them because of HOW you were trying to advertise your site.
Please look at your own post and try to think about it:

Quote:Only because the new gods are pushing this site down. As soon as we release a new batch of flashes on our site eins starts his update here. He has already lost, althrough some of you dont notice

That is just insulting to me. How would you act if someone posted something like that on your forum, after he made a 1:1 copy of your site, that you worked on for years and added some snipplets?

I honestly don't care if you update your site or not. I also didn't start doing updates because of your site.

z0r.de has now been around for... i think 8 years. The whole time it has been my freetime project. Have you ever worked on something for that long?
I dont even think that this last hiatus on updates was the longest in z0r's history.

There have been a lot of copies in the past, some even with a little success, but none had the endurance.
Thats why i dont fear your site.

(PS: If someone wondered, i banned him for posting another link to his site)
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016