Create an account

Dear eins

Dear eins:

first, i would like to take a time and congratulate you for such a respectful and successful site
even though you didn't use the old "reach it all" method.
even though we never met in person nor had a word on the internet so i might be considered a random internet person to you, i'll take the pleasure of asking you a favor.
i believe some people take time making loops specifically for this website: some take minutes and some take hours...some give a laugh and some are "just there" but i personally never considered to post something or make a flash at all...until now.
without further delays i'm asking you to feature at least one of my submissions in the next update (not to disrespect or doubt your choice)
i hope you take this in consideration and thank you very much

(30-07-2014, 19:04)Zaibatsu Wrote: Dear eins:

first, i would like to take a time and congratulate you for such a respectful and successful site
even though you didn't use the old "reach it all" method.
even though we never met in person nor had a word on the internet so i might be considered a random internet person to you, i'll take the pleasure of asking you a favor.
i believe some people take time making loops specifically for this website: some take minutes and some take hours...some give a laugh and some are "just there" but i personally never considered to post something or make a flash at all...until now.
without further delays i'm asking you to feature at least one of my submissions in the next update (not to disrespect or doubt your choice)
i hope you take this in consideration and thank you very much

/sign. This was really well written and you surely will reach Eins with it. I hope to see you featured in z0r. Good luck and have fun.
[Image: fs.png]

Meh ...
Sorry, but I have to ask this: Whats the reason for your change of mind?
[i am dumb]

well thank you Nagiger!

(02-08-2014, 10:44)GTAzoccer Wrote: Meh ...

if you're adressing me then i would like to answer nthe following question before answering yours:what was i in the 1st mind?

in case you're not adressing me then...*wears sonic shoes and screams "gotta go fast"*

(03-08-2014, 18:25)Zaibatsu Wrote: if you're adressing me

If nothing is quoted, it directly refers to the thread topic and/or opening post, isn't it? Smile

(03-08-2014, 18:25)Zaibatsu Wrote: what was i in the 1st mind?

Damn language barrier. I have no clue what you're trying to ask.
[i am dumb]

(03-08-2014, 21:15)GTAzoccer Wrote: Damn language barrier. I have no clue what you're trying to ask.

Er weiß nicht, warum du denkst, dass er seine Meinung über das Thema geändert hat und fragt dich, was deiner Meinung nach, seine vorherige Meinung war.

(02-08-2014, 10:44)GTAzoccer Wrote: Meh ...

(03-08-2014, 21:50)LizardKing Wrote: Er weiß nicht, warum du denkst, dass er seine Meinung über das Thema geändert hat und fragt dich, was deiner Meinung nach, seine vorherige Meinung war.

Dann wirft er meine Frage aber sinngemäß wieder zurück. Jedenfalls ist es genau das, was ich eigentlich von ihm wissen will.

But it makes sense. Somehow, I guess ...
If you, Zaibatsu, want to ask me what I think was your previous opinion about uploading something on z0r, or how I could think it has changed:
Uhm ...

(30-07-2014, 19:04)Zaibatsu Wrote: i personally never considered to post something or make a flash at all...until now.

Why you didn't want to post something here?
To use your own words: For eins (so for me) you're a random internet person. How should I know? You never mentioned your view about z0r.

Why I think it has changed?
You never considered to do it and suddenly... ? For me it seems like something has changed. But I don't get it. Why this urge you even begging eins to accept at least one submission (There are multiple ones?).

Before it gets deeper here. Maybe I just don't see sarcasm in foreign languages?
[i am dumb]

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016