Create an account

z0r de Index

the z0r de index seems to have a lot of gaps and hasnt been updated for a while. i wonder can the index be user-edited (only for people with accounts) so people can change the information of the loop.

anyway we still would have to watch what the users are entering and this would also require more commitment than we got.

(05-03-2012, 21:00)Gera Wrote: anyway we still would have to watch what the users are entering and this would also require more commitment than we got.
yeah i know, shame z0r de isnt popular like wikipedia, with constant edits and moderators to check the information is correct.

maybe we could have the option when uploading to provide this information.
otherwise we could have some users somewhere between members and moderators that could be trusted to make such changes.

(19-03-2012, 00:58)fishpoindexta88 Wrote: maybe we could have the option when uploading to provide this information.
otherwise we could have some users somewhere between members and moderators that could be trusted to make such changes.

Exactly! It would be a great idea. I'm sure the administrators won't find that too much of a problem. If the uploader doesn't know any information, they can just put 'unknown' but other members of z0r can still edit the information.

hi all
didnt saw any discussions about non-working search of index.
So, only me have dat bug with "the searchword must be at least 3 letters long!" after all search queries ?

Yeah the index is a bit buggy right now...
eins/shin is going to improve it that it will work in the future.
If you are looking for any loop you can ask here in the forum or in the IRC Wink

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016