Create an account

SOPA blackout

Its kind of a last-minute announcement, but z0r.de will join the SOPA / PIPA blackout tomorrow from early morning till about 20:00 (MEZ).
Even through we're not directly affected, we strongly oppose it as it could change the internet as we know it.

If you dont know what I'm talking about, watch this video:

Also, you're welcome to express your opinion and discuss it with others in this thread.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

You have my suppport!

Totaly agree with z0r

Lets do this!

Honestly, I think we should stop using copyrighted material and let all and any copyrighted material be forgotten.

Also, if I can't copy copyrighted music onto any medium whatsoever without author's written permission, then I am not allowed to copy it to the air, and thus I am not allowed to play it at all. So what's the purpose of buying a CD that you are not allowed to play?

IMHO, copyright is one big WTF.

Find ich super. Smile
Betrifft Seite und Forum, nehme ich an?
29.August 1903 Tongue

Only the page will be down. Forum will still be open for discussion.

Nur die Seite. Ich werd das Forum zur Diskussion offen lassen.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

At last Wikipedia did it! How about other giants?
Another corporate voice on SOPA with a nice clip:
http://securitykiss.com/resources/articles/sopa/

Bug 
Good to see you folks supporting this.

//edited by eins:
please post only in english or german.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016