Create an account

New design!

I created a new z0r.de design, let me how you like it Smile

Also, it seems like it doesnt work on IE. Well, IE sucks anyways, so get a better browser. (Also i'll create some kid of classic mode with the old design for the IE in the next few days)
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

(18-03-2012, 23:48)eins Wrote: I created a new z0r.de design, let me how you like it Smile

Also, it seems like it doesnt work on IE. Well, IE sucks anyways, so get a better browser. (Also i'll create some kid of classic mode with the old design for the IE in the next few days)

it's all good except what are the new dimensions for the flash window because i assumed 4033 would fit in the old design as you can probably tell.
good job anywaysBig Grin

Alright, i think i know what caused the displaying errors. You probably have the old CSS-Stylesheet in your cache, a simple refresh (F5) should fix it.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

(19-03-2012, 19:21)eins Wrote: Alright, i think i know what caused the displaying errors. You probably have the old CSS-Stylesheet in your cache, a simple refresh (F5) should fix it.

sorry I probably didn't explain myself properly I meant the size of this area [Image: tlz8o.jpg]
also I completely refreshed everything. including history/cache/cookies
Thanks

Confirmed:

[Image: z0r_broken.jpg]

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016