Create an account

I live in Finland, any questions?

(01-01-2012, 19:55)InviGos Wrote: Finland and metal ... I like this combination:

Ahh, KorpiKlaani. Used to listen alot to it at one point. Such energetic folk metal at its finest! Smile

Are you actually able to yoik? 8)

(05-02-2012, 06:42)Vladimir Wrote: Are you actually able to yoik? 8)

Oh, a good question. No, Im not able to yoik, and only people from the northern parts of Lappi in Finland, are able to learn it from their ancestors. My mother is from Lappi, but unfortunately her ancestors didn't yoik at all.

However, if there was a chance for me to learn to yoik, I'd be up for it!

Lol, i never heared about that Big Grin
Till now - it's funny ^^

Tongue 
Killazer, it is true that saunas in Finland are common for both men and women?Big Grin
Say what you think, but think what you say!

(24-02-2012, 11:04)FetidCactus Wrote: Killazer, it is true that saunas in Finland are common for both men and women?Big Grin

Aah, a perfect question, thanks FetidCactus!

Yes, swimming halls are a good example. There, we got showers for both men and women, and they both got their own saunas.

But, some swimming halls, even waterparks, provide "unisex" saunas, which are for both genders. In Finland, sauna is quite important place for people. You can just go there naked, forget everything and just enjoy the warmness and steam off the sauna.

So, yes. It is common that men and women go to the same sauna, sometimes even at the same time.

Good question, keep shooting them!

(29-02-2012, 08:19)Killazer Wrote: It is common that men and women go to the same sauna, sometimes even at the same time.

I like this country!Rolleyes
Say what you think, but think what you say!

(02-03-2012, 18:17)FetidCactus Wrote:
(29-02-2012, 08:19)Killazer Wrote: It is common that men and women go to the same sauna, sometimes even at the same time.

I like this country!Rolleyes

^_^

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016