Create an account

Translate z0r.de into Russian!

Thumbs Up 
Maybe translate z0r.de into Russian language?
There are have many reasons: many Russian loops, comments, users.
[Image: rossiya_russia.png]
From Russia on zor.de!

because of our non-existing russian language skills, we will not be able to moderate their doings

This is a German website and the admins are doing a great job running it in both English and German.
If the admins were from russia it would be another thing but I'm sorry to tell you this: English is the language of the internet.

If you're so concerned about a Russian z0r website then why don't you make a forum on your own with only Russian content?
[Image: Wcj2Akw.png]

I agree with you that English - language of internet, but if admins non-existing russian language skills then it changes everything. Also you said that z0r.de is a German website, but this prevents it from being multilingual.
Your opinion?
[Image: rossiya_russia.png]
From Russia on zor.de!

I don't think that this is necessary. Everything is OK... except for some details, but not about this right now.

(23-12-2011, 21:26)glove Wrote: There are have many reasons: many Russian loops, comments, users.

Loops.
I always thought that loops are don't have a nation. OK! I'm Russian... if I will take a frames from the anime (for example) and add a music of the French group. So which nation will be a loop?... it's like a riddle! Smile
Comments.
This is not a good reason. Someone apparently don't realize that they are on a foreign website where most of the people don't understand their language. They can't or simply don't want to write in English. For me it's some kind of disrespect to a foreigners. Besides that here needs to be translated? Or are you talking about Russian part of the forum?
Users.
like a many visitors from the other countries.

(24-12-2011, 08:13)glove Wrote: Also you said that z0r.de is a German website, but this prevents it from being multilingual.
Your opinion?

What I was trying to say is that this website is hosted by German people. I can't see though how this would prevent it from being multilingual.
[Image: Wcj2Akw.png]

I have to agree woth InviGos

It wouldn't make enough sense translating it into Russian just for a few visitors from Russia :/

Why, of Russia? I am from Ukraine and I'm also not against the Russian community. Then lyaechego was to create a page vkontakte? But what about Belarus? Lithuania? And Ukraine have no english, and really know about.

(14-03-2012, 23:48)SkyDragongirl Wrote: I have to agree woth InviGos

It wouldn't make enough sense translating it into Russian just for a few visitors from Russia :/

You underestimate z0r popularity in teh russkies internets.

Google:
z0r.de, only English, aprox. results: 390 000
z0r.de, only Russian, aprox. results: 192 000
z0r.de, only German, aprox. results: 135 000

However i think Russian language are not necessary.
There is no sense translating whole site just to please monolingual bydlo.

Wouldn't it be much better and profitable if you guys started learning English (which happens to be the most used language over the internet) instead of asking and waiting for someone else to translate a huge amount of text for you?

Believe me you'll never do anything with that mindset, some things needs to be earned with effort

[Anyway English is my second language]
[Image: Image1_zps684fcd79.jpg]

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016