Create an account

z0r SWF Downloader/Viewer v2.1 Final Release! (Improved)

Hi all,

I have updated the old version and made this new one becuz friends of mine are using z0r.de a lot so here is version 2.1 with source code and bin.

Source & bin:
http://wss-coding.com/showthread.php?178...ode!-(VB6)
Mirror:
http://wss-data.com/uploads/index.php?di...ce%20codes

GUI:
[spoiler]
[Image: 546457.jpg]
[/spoiler]

Enjoy!

Cheers,
NiTrO

Hm yeah you did it again^^
Gz that you are able to program with vb Big Grin

So the point is that z0r is financed by advertisement so that if you use the direct link to watch them/dl them you harm z0r.
What if everyone does that?
I made a tagging-system myself but would not publish it because you should watch the loops it on the website.

Btw. there is no way to search comments so that the function is useless.
Yeah you can search in the txt document but i would not want to open it every time.
And you should have done it into a database or even a xml file - to save it in a txt file is quite incompatible.

(07-10-2011, 15:01)obi Wrote: Hm yeah you did it again^^
Gz that you are able to program with vb Big Grin

So the point is that z0r is financed by advertisement so that if you use the direct link to watch them/dl them you harm z0r.
What if everyone does that?
I made a tagging-system myself but would not publish it because you should watch the loops it on the website.

Btw. there is no way to search comments so that the function is useless.
Yeah you can search in the txt document but i would not want to open it every time.
And you should have done it into a database or even a xml file - to save it in a txt file is quite incompatible.

I can put in there a hidden ad loader if you want..

Cheers,
NiTrO

You should ask the admin about that. Wink
I would not do it because if the ad comp. finds out about that the problem would rise^^

(08-10-2011, 15:43)obi Wrote: You should ask the admin about that. Wink
I would not do it because if the ad comp. finds out about that the problem would rise^^

Yeah indeed thats true Sad

-
NiTrO

God,you'r design is awesome

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016