Create an account

What makes a z0r loop?

Hi all,

I was just wondering what the criteria are for whether or not a submitted loop gets accepted into this site. I ask because there were some real gems in the bunch that were accidentally uploaded a while ago, and I can't imagine why they were taken down, so I must be missing something here!

Like you said, it was an accident. I wasnt able to take a look at them, cause I only had my mobile phone with GPRS reception, and I had no other choice than deleteling all of them. I didnt delete them cause they were bad, only because some of them actually contained illegal material and it was juat impossible for me to check the others.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Thanks, that makes loads more sense! I'm still curious about my original question - maybe I'd like to submit some loops someday, and I don't wanna waste my time making something you wouldn't want

I backuped the loops which were deleted.

If eins wants to I can upload them again or send them to him.

You can watch the deleted ones here.

I removed 2839 (it caused the trouble)

Information 
i love z0r Big Grin
~bitch make me a sandwich~
~fukyo,i'm batman~

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016