Create an account

Report duplicate/defective loops here!

(06-04-2012, 06:46)fishpoindexta88 Wrote: #0180 has something wrong with it

it works over here

(06-04-2012, 19:43)Gera Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 06:46)fishpoindexta88 Wrote: #0180 has something wrong with it

it works over here

it looks like this on both firefox and chrome... used to have a white background before the update.

awww, now i see your problem. i thought the black background would be normal.

hi there
#1908 & #1943 are broken Confused

Hello,

#1799 has a strange behavior. I really believe that one year ago it repeated without a pause, now there is one.

I have FF 15.0 on Win7 x86. Can somebody confirm?

No pause for me, seems to be a problem on your end.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

(02-09-2012, 18:15)eins Wrote: No pause for me, seems to be a problem on your end.

OK, yesterday it didn't stop for the first 3 minutes. But later it made a pause between end and beginning. I will observe this.
Nothing but me

Problem is that sometimes, if the loop is not loaded fast enough the sound started and is playing. Simultaneous the image frames are played and in one of that frame is the Marker to start the sound for the next round.
(Try right click and uncheck "play", the music will keep on playing and will come to an end. If you check play again the image will continue and the next time it triggers the sound you will hear it again).
So maybe your Flashplayer was too old back then or your connection speed wasn't fast enough to load the image src fast enough so that the music finished playing a bit before the image did Smile

(03-09-2012, 13:41)obi Wrote: Problem is that sometimes, if the loop is not loaded fast enough the sound started and is playing. Simultaneous the image frames are played and in one of that frame is the Marker to start the sound for the next round.
(Try right click and uncheck "play", the music will keep on playing and will come to an end. If you check play again the image will continue and the next time it triggers the sound you will hear it again).
So maybe your Flashplayer was too old back then or your connection speed wasn't fast enough to load the image src fast enough so that the music finished playing a bit before the image did Smile

Flashplayer always at last version. I have DSL 13.000 effektiv from Telekom. I will play with the settings Smile
Nothing but me

Quote:Hello MooT,

Your file don't stop.swf was approved and is now availabe at http://z0r.de/4759
Thank you.

Guyz, it's not my loop. I uploaded another flash. Where is my loop? He just missing :<

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016