Create an account

How did you find about z0r?

Maybe a year or more ago i came across some gifs that were funny and it was z0r. Then i totally forgot about the site. Then i see a post from z0r on Facebook yesterday and I begin to remember everything, ha.Maybe a year or more ago i came across some gifs that were funny and it was z0r. Then i totally forgot about the site. Then i see a post from z0r on Facebook yesterday and I begin to remember everything, ha.
[Image: jao-1.png]

there's a spawnable z0r video player in Garry's mod
Big Grin

(25-10-2011, 01:49)fishpoindexta88 Wrote: there's a spawnable z0r video player in Garry's mod
Big Grin

Yeah, that is a funny toy^^

-deleted

i was bored at school and just typed in 'every day im shuffling' into google, from lmfao's rock party anthem song, and got a swf result onto the 3714 loop, on z0r de Tongue

(07-03-2012, 12:14)hotchoc26 Wrote: i was bored at school and just typed in 'every day im shuffling' into google, from lmfao's rock party anthem song, and got a swf result onto the 3714 loop, on z0r de Tongue
Someone from an online gaming community once posted a link to a z0r animation , been hooked since then and now I've registered on the forums here Smile

(12-03-2012, 23:29)ManuCow Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 12:14)hotchoc26 Wrote: i was bored at school and just typed in 'every day im shuffling' into google, from lmfao's rock party anthem song, and got a swf result onto the 3714 loop, on z0r de Tongue
Someone from an online gaming community once posted a link to a z0r animation , been hooked since then and now I've registered on the forums here Smile
im looking through all the loops, gonna take me a while!

Rainbow 
Was on teh web and was all like.:

"
ZUMG! RAINBOW! I'm bored! GOOGLE! random random.... what should i write... derpti-derp "z0r"... lets see!!!
"

And yea... now i'm here...
It was pretty long ago, kinda an oldie... however, i registered at the forum pretty late, since i mostly was just like:

"
lalz i rimambar z0r... trollolol, i visit it again... even tough not so trollolol Sad
"

A friend send me here a year ago. And I am a huge fans since then.

a very long time ago a friend of mine from the original steam community of audiosurf send me a link to a flash loop on pown.us and asked me some question about the music and stuff. after i finished talking with him i began exploring it and taking a liking to the loops. Fast forward a few months later I sent a loop to a friend of mine named "tombu" on steam. he then send me a flash loop on this website and i began to explore it. This was back when there were only 1500 loops consisting almost entirely of loops from 4chan and other places with no updates whatsoever. many months later and it starts getting regular updates and I begin using it to find music for my mp3 folder. around number 2300 or so [Image: u60P2Qh.png] the king of z0r began uploading some extremely good loops. [Image: u60P2Qh.png]'s loops actually managed to change my taste in music from dnb to harder stuff.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016