Create an account

Removing comments suggestion.

Hi people, first time poster here and just my two pence on this matter that to me atleast, has become an issue. If it's in the wrong section than please forgive me.

I got to suggest atleast moderation, a purge or a complete removal of the comments system on z0r. It's really only let down but a few culprits (one in particular) but I shan't name names here.
People are just negative sh*tposting and insulting one-another for the sake of trying to be the ultimate troll or some other unknown goal, leading in an endless stream of replies and self up-votes to try and make their sad comment have more 'impact' to whomever is commenting and directed at. It's all a bit pathetic and frankly, if a few can't treat it with some dignaty atleast I feel it should really be removed or drastic action to be taken IMHO.

I wouldn't bother clicking to expand usually but I like to help people that are looking for the song source or occasonally replying to decent comments, especially on my own uploads. Since now it's full of this crap, it's got to the point that it's worse than anything I have witnessed on YouTube, which for a site that doesn't even get the fraction of traffice YT get's is saying alot and is depressing. All because of the few...

Not sure if anyone else has noticed here but thought I will bring it up anyhow and I hope it isn't against the rules or something here to voice this issue.

Peace out.

Messages In This Thread
Removing comments suggestion. - by Solvalou - 04-03-2015, 22:55
RE: Removing comments suggestion. - by Willy - 11-03-2015, 13:26
RE: Removing comments suggestion. - by Gera - 13-03-2015, 19:29

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016