Create an account

uploading problems

i have tried uploading a flash several times now, but it gives me this error:audio/mpeg is not accepted!
Sorry your file was not uploaded

it is a flash but what audio properties should i use? i tried mp3 and mp4. help please!
yeah im a noob my first upload tho Confused

use .wav @ 44kHz / 24Bit / Stereo

My script only checks what kind of file you uploaded, so as long as its a real flash file it should be fine.
There seem to be some problems with some browsers, so what browser are you using? Could you please try a different one?
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

(20-02-2015, 23:40)khavatarie Wrote: use .wav @ 44kHz / 24Bit / Stereo
still not working after those. tried uploading it on firefox no difference i reduced
HZ because it didnt work 44k to 32khz still didnt work same error audio/x-wav is not accepted!

nevermind i got it uploaded but its probably pretty low quality but well see in the next update btw when is the next update? Thanks for all of the help!Smile

I just checked and i can not see any loops uploaded by you. Have you tried using a different browser, like i suggested?
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

well i uploaded them in fus**.ga but isnt it the same thing? but they became pretty bad quality. what resolution should i use??

No, that is a different site. It just looks completly the same because they copied everything from z0r.

but i have already uploaded couple of loops in fu***** they are *removed*
They are pretty bad quality so im asking for advice.
i could not find a fu****** forum so i just decided to ask here.

Well, this is a different site. Also please dont link it, we had a litte incident and its now allowed anymore.

ok im sorry didnt know Confused

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016