z0r Forums

Full Version: Review Process..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai people, I'm new around here and need some help.
I've uploaded a random loop of my friend pulling stupid faces, speeding through the pics with some fast trancey music (of course Tongue)
But when I uploaded it, I was told It would be reviewed and I'd be e-mailed or something. So far nothing, and I uploaded last thursday.. (5 days ago).

Any help would be appreciated, thank you. :]
Hey, it takes some time to get uploaded. It can take several days or up to a few weeks. So, just wait. Wink
(15-02-2011, 21:34)Razorlight Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, it takes some time to get uploaded. It can take several days or up to a few weeks. So, just wait. Wink

And our Admin is not in his country this time, but I hope he will unlock the new loops soon Smile
(15-02-2011, 21:42)obi Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-02-2011, 21:34)Razorlight Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, it takes some time to get uploaded. It can take several days or up to a few weeks. So, just wait. Wink

And our Admin is not in his country this time, but I hope he will unlock the new loops soon Smile

He will upload them, when he had found a McDonalds where he can use the internet for free.
Thank you very much for your answers. Thought it had been rejected, not random enough or something? Hehehe, when my friend sees though he'll flip Tongue (In a good way) :]