z0r Forums

Full Version: Off topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(30-10-2010, 22:03)obi Wrote: [ -> ]Uh!
No I can not D:
But I understood pommes Big Grin

Thank you for helping ;D

You should record when you try to say it so I can give you feedback on your OrderaHamburgerinSwedish-pronunciation Big Grin
I once went to a Burger King in spain with a few friends and the girl that took the order didnt speak a single word english, and none of us spoke spanish. Was quite fun, we ended up pointing at the menu with our fingers, and she really asked questions about our order(probably what sauce or drink we wanted). But really... we werent even able to tell her what we wanted, and she asks questions. Just give us something, we can't understand you and we are hungry!
We looked something like this (but without the suits).
[Image: facepalm2.jpg]
Wait, I will fetch a Swedish neighbour to let him speak Big Grin

I do not know how to pronounce this: "å"
(30-10-2010, 22:11)obi Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, I will fetch a Swedish neighbour to let him speak Big Grin

I do not know how to pronounce this: "å"

Well.. the Å is similar to the O, but I can't really describe it by text xD
You know Ä and Ö? Big Grin
(30-10-2010, 22:09)eins Wrote: [ -> ]I once went to a Burger King in spain with a few friends and the girl that took the order didnt speak a single word english, and none of us spoke spanish. Was quite fun, we ended up pointing at the menu with our fingers, and she really asked questions about our order(probably what sauce or drink we wanted). But really... we werent even able to tell her what we wanted, and she asks questions. Just give us something, we can't understand you and we are hungry!
We looked something like this.

I where in France at a McDonalds with absolutely no French skills...
Same story just an other country Wink
(30-10-2010, 22:15)chetoiu Wrote: [ -> ]Well.. the Å is similar to the O, but I can't really describe it by text xD
You know Ä and Ö? Big Grin

Yes, I am living in germany and I speak German Smile
Once, I went to spain... It all ended up with that the guy who was taking the order thought I was flirting with him. D:
I have no idea you even could have that skill, making a hamburger order look like flirting, but I obviously knows how to do.
When in Spain do as the Spanish do^^

I will go for a pizza now!

[Image: pizza.jpg]
And I'm gonna watch a bad movie and then.... then watch another bad movie!

Crappy saturday Sad
(30-10-2010, 22:24)obi Wrote: [ -> ]When in Spain do as the Spanish do^^

I will go for a pizza now!

[Image: pizza.jpg]

that was so predictable, that you choose a picture of lucchini Big Grin
Hm okay, have fun when watching bad movies ;D

Know this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJMjiCxHLdg

Not that bad Wink
Okay out to the 328 Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16