z0r Forums

Full Version: uploading problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have tried uploading a flash several times now, but it gives me this error:audio/mpeg is not accepted!
Sorry your file was not uploaded

it is a flash but what audio properties should i use? i tried mp3 and mp4. help please!
yeah im a noob my first upload tho Confused
use .wav @ 44kHz / 24Bit / Stereo
My script only checks what kind of file you uploaded, so as long as its a real flash file it should be fine.
There seem to be some problems with some browsers, so what browser are you using? Could you please try a different one?
(20-02-2015, 23:40)khavatarie Wrote: [ -> ]use .wav @ 44kHz / 24Bit / Stereo
still not working after those. tried uploading it on firefox no difference i reduced
HZ because it didnt work 44k to 32khz still didnt work same error audio/x-wav is not accepted!

nevermind i got it uploaded but its probably pretty low quality but well see in the next update btw when is the next update? Thanks for all of the help!Smile
I just checked and i can not see any loops uploaded by you. Have you tried using a different browser, like i suggested?
well i uploaded them in fus**.ga but isnt it the same thing? but they became pretty bad quality. what resolution should i use??
No, that is a different site. It just looks completly the same because they copied everything from z0r.
but i have already uploaded couple of loops in fu***** they are *removed*
They are pretty bad quality so im asking for advice.
i could not find a fu****** forum so i just decided to ask here.
Well, this is a different site. Also please dont link it, we had a litte incident and its now allowed anymore.
ok im sorry didnt know Confused
Pages: 1 2