z0r Forums

Full Version: Is z0r officially dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear administrator, could you give us some explanation? Huh
z0r.de will never die!
but i thinks its dead :/
eins wont answer. He never does. Smile
Hmm... i always look here daily for new updates, but this forum and the site itself haven't got a update for a long while, sadly. i wish, that einz or shin or gera would say something about the status quo at the moment. is something in progress? are you working on something here? pls tell us, we are hungry for information ^^"

maybe i should make some z0rs, too. haven't done that for a long time Tongue
No, not dead. I'll try to make a update soon™ and hopefully more.
did you notice that some people made a new site which is better then z0r at the moment?
(13-11-2014, 19:46)eins Wrote: [ -> ]No, not dead. I'll try to make a update soon™ and hopefully more.

WOOAAAAHAHHAA WOOHOOO ICH LIEBE DICH DAFÜR (no homo)<3!!!
OMG EINS you not dead... How I am happy about that <3
(13-11-2014, 19:46)eins Wrote: [ -> ]No, not dead. I'll try to make a update soon™ and hopefully more.

EEEINS THE GREAT ONE!

Time to start uploading more Z0rs I guess in hope that one gets picked someday Big GrinDDD

EINS IS THE BEST.

I am 21, a guy and sound like a fanboy and I'm okay with that if Z0r is concerned.
(13-11-2014, 20:01)flashwound Wrote: [ -> ]did you notice that some people made a new site which is better then z0r at the moment?

Intresting o.O
Pages: 1 2 3 4