z0r Forums

Full Version: z0r for android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In my spare time i've made an android app to view z0r and it is now available in the Play Store Big Grin

[Image: ic_launcher.png]
image = link to the store

Some screenshots:

[Image: promo3_klein.png]
[Image: promo4_klein.png]

Additional features:
- Keyboard support (arrow keys and spacebar)
- Long-press volume buttons switch between videos
- Enable shake and start shaking for a random movie
- Favorites are stored with a thumbnail
- Awesome easter-egg. Good luck finding it

enjoy and feedback is appreciated Smile
Awesome, thank you for your work. I'm gonna try it as soon as my phone is fully charged.

Easter egg, I'm gonna find you...
You should make it compatable with Samsung Galaxy Mini (Gingerbread). Bcuz theres no Adobe Flash for this ;s Theres Smart SWF Player
(15-06-2012, 23:31)Sidicer Wrote: [ -> ]You should make it compatable with Samsung Galaxy Mini (Gingerbread). Bcuz theres no Adobe Flash for this ;s Theres Smart SWF Player

I'll see what I can do, but my phone died last week. So it might take some time Tongue
i have been thinking for a while now about how awesome it would be to have a z0r android app so to the creator i thank you very much you have made me very happy Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Small update:
- pressing the previous button at z0r #0 brings you to the last z0r available
- screen doesn't lock while watching a movie

I'm trying to find a solution for devices without flash player, but that's very complicated Sad
And what do you think of language-support? Is english enough or does it need more languages?
(16-06-2012, 17:02)glocom Wrote: [ -> ]And what do you think of language-support? Is english enough or does it need more languages?

More languages would be nice Smile
i can help you with "Lithuanian" Smile
Not work on HTC Wildfire S Confused ( You need install Flash Player, but i can't do it)

I can view z0r on browser.

On this APP i can't Confused WTF?
The flash required on HTC doesn't exist at the moment
> Start the app on android 4.0 .
> Flash required.
> Download from store.
> cannot find object
Flash player got removed from store so i dont know what to do, any idea?

(28-12-2012, 23:28)falmi Wrote: [ -> ]> Start the app on android 4.0 .
> Flash required.
> Download from store.
> cannot find object
Flash player got removed from store so i dont know what to do, any idea?

OK. I should search a little before i post, i found an installer app for flash player it works fine.

Here it is : https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...WxsLmEyIl0.
Pages: 1 2