z0r Forums

Full Version: Can't remember an old loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, all! I'm not really a noob to z0r, although I finally just made an account. I've been lurking here for about three years now. z0r is probably the most meaningful part of the net to me, as it's the site that got me into anime, and there's a lot of nostalgia associated with it.

Now that that's aside, let's ask my question.
A while ago, I can't remember how long ago, sorry, I came across this really awesome loop. It had really beautiful music, and a still frame of a girl. I can't remember if it was anime style or not, but I think it was. The biggest clue I have to go off of is that the music was from some Japanese bullet hell game that was super hard, or something like that. That is seriously all I have to go off of. It's about 1:30 A.M. here, and I've been up for the past two hours searching for it. I can't find it, via search function, google, or the forums here. I'm seriously bothered, and it's getting on my nerves that I can't find it. If you guys could give me a list of potential loops, I'd be ever so grateful. Thank you Smile
3586 fits your description pretty well.
The music is not from Touhou but the character is.
No, that certainly wasn't it. It was a bit more melancholy, from my memory. But I might be wrong.
I do know for sure that it's not #3586. I want to say it's not a Touhou project thing, but it might be. Sorry for being a pain D:

EDIT: I FOUND IT! BWAHAHHA! It's 2346! It didn't match my description, I know, but I got the 'still frame with a girl in it' from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-QacmltD4g The video for it! Haha, I'm so happy I found this. Thanks for helping guys ^.^
Nice that you found it Smile
I like your statement about your relationship to z0r.
Some loops are representative for a chapter of my life so if i see them again i have the same feeling as i had then ^^

Welcome at z0r board Wink