z0r Forums

Full Version: main z0r.de no longer compatible in Internet Explorer 8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
both home and school have ie 8 and z0r.de isnt working, as the flash never loads and the comments go wrong. the message on the page says something went wrong and that u should change to a better browser if using ie, but the raz.zor.de and the z0r.de/L/z0r-de_****.swf still works? does anyone elses ie8 not support z0r.de?
Well, is there any (real) reason why you use IE? And not even the latest version?
(21-03-2012, 22:47)danthe Wrote: [ -> ]Well, is there any (real) reason why you use IE? And not even the latest version?
i use ie8 at school and has it installed at home but use firefox as the default, keeping ie in case i need it if firefox fails. is anyone else using ie8 having the same problem? this isnt a big issue but id like to know if it is me or that ie8 no longer supports z0r.de but does support raz.z0r.de and z0r.deL/z0r-de_****.swf.
eins Wrote:Es scheint allerdings nicht mit dem IE zu funktionieren, aber wenn wer IE nutzt isser selber schuld Smile (Außerdem werd ich wohl irgendwann die Tage mal was basteln, dass beim IE die Seite im alten Design angezeigt wird oder so)

Means: (Just quouted eins)
"It seems like z0r doesn't work with IE, but it's one's own fault if he still uses IE." (just a joke by eins)
"(I'll probably fix it a bit by making z0r show itself in old design in IE soon)"
I guess i fixed it. Works on IE9 for me, not sure about older versions.
(22-03-2012, 23:00)eins Wrote: [ -> ]I guess i fixed it. Works on IE9 for me, not sure about older versions.
still not work in ie8... why did they change z0r to not allow ie8?