z0r Forums

Full Version: I live in Belgium, any questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derp...
Is there a high rate of child harassment/abduction in Belgium?
This stereotype is mentioned in the movie "In Bruges".
(12-03-2012, 15:00)Superneedles Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a high rate of child harassment/abduction in Belgium?
This stereotype is mentioned in the movie "In Bruges".

Some adults are confessing to be 'touched' by priests back when there were children, a former school teacher has admitted to be a paedophile, a police officer in my city has been caught drilling holes in the changing rooms in the local swimming room.
So yes, there really is a high rate of child harassment. Don't know about abduction tho, there have been a few cases, but not allot.
What cities or other places are worth visiting?
Oh really? Thought that pedophile stuff just was a joke started after this Marc Dutroux affair.

Well, anyways, i heard that the streets in belgium are really terrible, is that true?
(12-03-2012, 21:51)eins Wrote: [ -> ]Oh really? Thought that pedophile stuff just was a joke started after this Marc Dutroux affair.

Well, anyways, i heard that the streets in belgium are really terrible, is that true?

Some streets are nice, and others are really garbage. You often come across holes in the highways.

(12-03-2012, 21:20)Superneedles Wrote: [ -> ]What cities or other places are worth visiting?
Depends what you're interested in. Some nice cities: Ghent, Ypres (lots of interesting stuff about WWI/WWII, more then 10 British cemeteries etc.), Bruges. and of course Brussels.