z0r Forums

Full Version: Testing new features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Trying out some new stuff today!
1. Reworked sharing design.
2. Comments. Jeah, really. Dunno if its gonna stay Smile
Let me know how you like it!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii like it ^.^
The expandable comments are awesome because they dont destroy
the "simple" design of the page, but the sharing design does.
I think the loops are now to below.Is it possible to make them
horizontal at the top of the page, above the loop?
Comments sounds good ... but I'm afraid that most of them will be useless like "First", "Second", "gg" or something like "7856g78hf03h" ... time will show!

And that's wrong with the backgrounds of the flashes? http://z0r.de/3000 for example ... yesterday it was fine with black background as it should be ... and now it's gone! Troubles during the update?
(08-07-2011, 15:46)Demyx Wrote: [ -> ]I think the loops are now to below.
Press F5, your brower-cache still has the old CSS stylesheet.

(08-07-2011, 15:49)InviGos Wrote: [ -> ]Comments sounds good ... but I'm afraid that most of them will be useless like "First", "Second", "gg" or something like "7856g78hf03h" ... time will show!
Jeah, thats what was holding me back on implementing it.

(08-07-2011, 15:49)InviGos Wrote: [ -> ]And that's wrong with the backgrounds of the flashes? http://z0r.de/3000 for example ... yesterday it was fine with black background as it should be ... and now it's gone! Troubles during the update?
Should be fixed now.

(08-07-2011, 15:59)eins Wrote: [ -> ]Jeah, thats what was holding me back on implementing it.
Without moderation it could become a "flood zone" ... but who will agree to moderate more than 3,000 pages?Undecided

But as I wrote - time will show ... maybe people can be more serious than I think!

(08-07-2011, 15:59)eins Wrote: [ -> ]Should be fixed now.
Yeah that's OK now! THX!

(08-07-2011, 15:50)eins Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2011, 15:46)Demyx Wrote: [ -> ]I think the loops are now to below.
Press F5, your brower-cache still has the old CSS stylesheet.

Oh that worked fine, thanks!
Comment function is nice but i would like to haver a button to toggle visibility of the "share" icons.
Like you switch english to german
I think many users do not need them.
I would suggest, to show the songname, if its named by the author, below the random button
Pages: 1 2 3