Is z0r officially dead?

Exclamation 
Dear administrator, could you give us some explanation? Huh
No speak americano.

z0r.de will never die!
but i thinks its dead :/

eins wont answer. He never does. Smile
[i am dumb]

Hmm... i always look here daily for new updates, but this forum and the site itself haven't got a update for a long while, sadly. i wish, that einz or shin or gera would say something about the status quo at the moment. is something in progress? are you working on something here? pls tell us, we are hungry for information ^^"

maybe i should make some z0rs, too. haven't done that for a long time Tongue
Chaos is my first name, Katze my second... See whats written and think about that fact.

No, not dead. I'll try to make a update soon™ and hopefully more.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

did you notice that some people made a new site which is better then z0r at the moment?

(13-11-2014, 19:46)eins Wrote: No, not dead. I'll try to make a update soon™ and hopefully more.

WOOAAAAHAHHAA WOOHOOO ICH LIEBE DICH DAFÜR (no homo)<3!!!

OMG EINS you not dead... How I am happy about that <3

(13-11-2014, 19:46)eins Wrote: No, not dead. I'll try to make a update soon™ and hopefully more.

EEEINS THE GREAT ONE!

Time to start uploading more Z0rs I guess in hope that one gets picked someday Big GrinDDD

EINS IS THE BEST.

I am 21, a guy and sound like a fanboy and I'm okay with that if Z0r is concerned.

(13-11-2014, 20:01)flashwound Wrote: did you notice that some people made a new site which is better then z0r at the moment?

Intresting o.O
Chaos is my first name, Katze my second... See whats written and think about that fact.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016