Create an account

Problems with the comments

Hello there!
I have a rather annoying problem, because I can't open the comment section on a lot of videos. But it seems to be totally random wether the section will open or not. So, if I can open the comments and refresh the page, it's likely that they won't open the second time.
I'm reeeeally frustrated and have no idea how this is even happening Sad I hoped that it would work again once I put this site on my adblocks whitelist, but it didn't affect this as far as I can tell...

Anyone else facing the same problem? I'm on the newest version of Firefox, if this is of any help...

Greetings, Rannoch

That seems like a common problem, don't know why it still hasn't been fixed yet. I think it occurs when the loop has already loaded, so there might be a problem managing loop and opening comment section at the same time.
I also want it fixed obviously.
29.August 1903 Tongue

Here is another problem: comments always sorts by the best rated, and every time you upload the page you have to switch them to "newest" mode. How to solve this problem?

I also had that Problem with firefox, worked with Iron tough.

No idea, sorry Sad
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

I also have the same problem.

Only Solution:

after clicking on comments,
i have to drag the Window to the top of my screen.
(this will put the window to fullscreen in Windows 7)

And then I can scroll down and see the comments.

(20-10-2012, 23:43)danthe Wrote: I think it occurs when the loop has already loaded, so there might be a problem managing loop and opening comment section at the same time.

That's what I encountered as well, therefor very quick clicking on the comments-link or re-loading the loop a second time usually helps ^^
...Denn es ist nicht alles Fett was glänzt!

Press and hold Ctrl and use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out now you should be able to open the comments.

I'm using Firefox and looks like the only method to open the comment section is by right clicking and pressing on 'Inspect Element'
I hope this will help Firefox' users!
[Image: Image1_zps684fcd79.jpg]

"after clicking on comments,
i have to drag the Window to the top of my screen.
(this will put the window to fullscreen in Windows 7)

And then I can scroll down and see the comments. "

works fine for me, finally I can read the commets again! thanks Big Grin

Still, would be nice if the commets would work for firefox too :o

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016