Create an account

WTF IS DIS SH*T

Allright, credit where credit is due, heres the story:
z0r started out as a folder on my webserver with funny flashloops in it. Most of them were from 4chan /f/ or other flash sites. Just that standart apache folder listing, no real page. I stumbled upon sieni and really liked the concept (except red, i fucking hate red), so i made a similar page for my funny-loops-folder and also copied the animations to my funny-loops-folder.
I guess i numbered the loops by alphabetical order, and thats why yours appear in the same order (exept 19, i guess that flash must also have been named 19.swf or something like that).
I'm sorry if i made you angry, but my site absolutly wasnt meant for anyone but my friends back then. I never really advertised it and it also took me pretty much by suprise that it got so big (didnt even had a way of counting views back then).

tl;dr no, sieni.us didnt copy from me.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016