Create an account

2mb Upload Limit

would it be possible to increase the 2mb upload limit to 2.5 or even 3mb, because i struggle to upload a good quality loop without decreasing the size and quality of the image and audio.

(15-03-2012, 10:53)hotchoc26 Wrote: would it be possible to increase the 2mb upload limit to 2.5 or even 3mb, because i struggle to upload a good quality loop without decreasing the size and quality of the image and audio.

I believe it's limited to 2mb because some people have slow Internet speeds. Me being one of them, however I wouldn't mind if the limit was increased. It would be handy however if there was some file size info just below each loop so we could tell whether or not the loop is worth our time.

(19-03-2012, 00:29)fishpoindexta88 Wrote:
(15-03-2012, 10:53)hotchoc26 Wrote: would it be possible to increase the 2mb upload limit to 2.5 or even 3mb, because i struggle to upload a good quality loop without decreasing the size and quality of the image and audio.

I believe it's limited to 2mb because some people have slow Internet speeds. Me being one of them, however I wouldn't mind if the limit was increased. It would be handy however if there was some file size info just below each loop so we could tell whether or not the loop is worth our time.

apart from changing the video size, resolution and audio quality, is there any other way to decrease the file size?

(19-03-2012, 10:36)hotchoc26 Wrote: apart from changing the video size, resolution and audio quality, is there any other way to decrease the file size?

No I don't believe so.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016