Create an account

I live in Belgium, any questions?

Derp...

Is there a high rate of child harassment/abduction in Belgium?
This stereotype is mentioned in the movie "In Bruges".
[Image: Wcj2Akw.png]

(12-03-2012, 15:00)Superneedles Wrote: Is there a high rate of child harassment/abduction in Belgium?
This stereotype is mentioned in the movie "In Bruges".

Some adults are confessing to be 'touched' by priests back when there were children, a former school teacher has admitted to be a paedophile, a police officer in my city has been caught drilling holes in the changing rooms in the local swimming room.
So yes, there really is a high rate of child harassment. Don't know about abduction tho, there have been a few cases, but not allot.

What cities or other places are worth visiting?
[Image: Wcj2Akw.png]

Oh really? Thought that pedophile stuff just was a joke started after this Marc Dutroux affair.

Well, anyways, i heard that the streets in belgium are really terrible, is that true?
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

(12-03-2012, 21:51)eins Wrote: Oh really? Thought that pedophile stuff just was a joke started after this Marc Dutroux affair.

Well, anyways, i heard that the streets in belgium are really terrible, is that true?

Some streets are nice, and others are really garbage. You often come across holes in the highways.

(12-03-2012, 21:20)Superneedles Wrote: What cities or other places are worth visiting?
Depends what you're interested in. Some nice cities: Ghent, Ypres (lots of interesting stuff about WWI/WWII, more then 10 British cemeteries etc.), Bruges. and of course Brussels.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016