Create an account

Testing new features

(08-07-2011, 22:48)Pissflitsche Wrote: I would suggest, to show the songname, if its named by the author, below the random button

That would ruin the simple design of the site...

youre right.
what if it expands with the comment section?
Knock knock, who´s there?

[Image: edd1636a02d3dd2ae62d.gif]

(08-07-2011, 23:15)Pissflitsche Wrote: what if it expands with the comment section?

Yeah that is an idea but then you have to write something to add the data from the index on the site.

In the comments don't displayed how many people "don't liked this page".
When I press "I like this page"(thumbs up) - 1 person liked this (or "2 people" if someone has voted before).
When I press "I don't like this page"(thumbs down) - do not show anything.

My god the server has a response time of about 1 Minute.
Is there a ddos?
Or is it because of the new features?

Hm? Everything is working fine for me.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Hm yeah everything seems to be good now...

I made a screenshot at that time:
[Image: screenshot20110710at152.png]

well..
new loops added and i didn't see any "gg" or number comments (m.b. i'm blind -_-), so my opinion that we should leave them (in isolated case of "stupid" comments, there is "flag" button)
and about shares: i won't use any of it, so if there a chance to ... erm... reduce number of those send buttons?

I'm not a friend of the new features. To be honest I would preffer the old design.
[Image: Railgun.gif]

(14-07-2011, 07:32)asfetr Wrote: well..
new loops added and i didn't see any "gg" or number comments

Yes,but I see a lot of comments in Russian and some of them are obscene. Maybe need to introduce a rule write only in English or German. But in this case someone needs to watch this ... and this is not easy - too many flashes.

(14-07-2011, 07:32)asfetr Wrote: (in isolated case of "stupid" comments, there is "flag" button)

I use it, but this "comment" still there.

There is another way - disable comments and all problems are solved.

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016