Create an account

Is z0r officially dead?

(15-11-2014, 20:08)ChaosKatze Wrote:
(13-11-2014, 20:01)flashwound Wrote: did you notice that some people made a new site which is better then z0r at the moment?

Intresting o.O

Yes... interesting to see so many loops from z0r over there...

Btw, that new, Quantum Ripples z0r is stuck in my head permanently.

Most of it is 1:1 copied. Looking through the html code i can see all the scripts i wrote, even one that is encrypted (k.js).
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

(15-11-2014, 20:08)ChaosKatze Wrote:
(13-11-2014, 20:01)flashwound Wrote: did you notice that some people made a new site which is better then z0r at the moment?

Intresting o.O

Quote:ChaosKatze - Indexer - Updating Index

[Image: tumblr_n7zzpd30az1qzd2tsmm.gif]
z0r is love - z0r is life

Daily updates! Wink

[Image: 18o0hp48b7v5zgif.gif]

(16-11-2014, 19:37)BurntFaceMan Wrote: Daily updates! Wink

[Image: 18o0hp48b7v5zgif.gif]

QFT

Edit: haha mine still didn't make it, BUT I'LL KEEP UPLOADIN THEM ANYWAY Big Grin

OMG EVEN MORE LOOPS! Eins IS TRULY JESUS. BACK from the DEAD, with a BANG.

(17-11-2014, 19:43)Falonefal Wrote: OMG EVEN MORE LOOPS! Eins IS TRULY JESUS. BACK from the DEAD, with a BANG.

Only because the new gods are pushing this site down. As soon as we release a new batch of flashes on our site eins starts his update here. He has already lost, althrough some of you dont notice

(21-11-2014, 05:58)flashwound Wrote:
(17-11-2014, 19:43)Falonefal Wrote: OMG EVEN MORE LOOPS! Eins IS TRULY JESUS. BACK from the DEAD, with a BANG.

Only because the new gods are pushing this site down. As soon as we release a new batch of flashes on our site eins starts his update here. He has already lost, althrough some of you dont notice

I decided earlier to just ignore your site, as i have with multiple copies of my site before. You have now convinced me to change my decision.
"Your site" is a blatant 100% copy of every singe viewable file of my site, even those you didnt understand.
I even helped Rob1NN recreate the script for resizing the flashes, since it includes serverside code he couldnt recreate.

Thank you very much for being such an asshole, i will not tolerate advertising "your site" anymore.

Any further incidents will get you banned.
There is a theory wich states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

(21-11-2014, 05:58)flashwound Wrote:

When exactly did you lose your connection to reality?

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016