Create an account

Help with Sony Vegas

it's normal, that tweens with less animation"-distance" and the same frame length as tweens with much more animation-"distance" are moving slower.
But if you want to make a clip like #197 that shouldn't be a problem.
aus you can the, the objekts in the background are moving much slover than the objects in the front row.

(06-08-2014, 06:03)khavatarie Wrote: it's normal, that tweens with less animation"-distance" and the same frame length as tweens with much more animation-"distance" are moving slower.
But if you want to make a clip like #197 that shouldn't be a problem.
aus you can the, the objekts in the background are moving much slover than the objects in the front row.

Ahh I see, so the distancing the same frames affects the speed of the animation!

Thanks so much for the info!

One more question, if you could answer it.

Is it possible to group multiple layers together, and be able to copy and paste them with the addition of being able to resize all the layers at once while keeping the motion tweens in each individual layer intact?

you can dublicate your layers by rightclick on it --> dublicate.
And yep, you can resize it, without loosing the motion tween.

To group layers? Im sorry, but thats a good question. You can creat folders, but i don't think that thats it what you want ^^

(07-08-2014, 01:05)khavatarie Wrote: you can dublicate your layers by rightclick on it --> dublicate.
And yep, you can resize it, without loosing the motion tween.

To group layers? Im sorry, but thats a good question. You can creat folders, but i don't think that thats it what you want ^^

I was wondering if I can resize multiple layers at once, so I asked if it's possible to group multiple layers together.

So if the group is resized, it's essentially resizing all the layers in the group at once. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say? Blush

If you know any method that might be similar to this, please feel free to tell me it Mr. Green

Though, I've been appreciating all your help!

P.S.
Actually is it possible save the whole project and import it as its own layer?

Actually I found a semi solution but ran into a problem. I saved multiple groups of layers into a swf. Then I opened the swf in a new document, the multiple layers were all merged into one layer with multiple keyframes.

Now my question is, is it possible to merge all those keyframes into one long keyframe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT
FIXED EVERYTHING

(07-08-2014, 02:37)BeGentle Wrote: Actually I found a semi solution but ran into a problem. I saved multiple groups of layers into a swf. Then I opened the swf in a new document, the multiple layers were all merged into one layer with multiple keyframes.

Now my question is, is it possible to merge all those keyframes into one long keyframe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT
FIXED EVERYTHING

Good for you, Thanx for the answer how you did it!
I still prefer After Effects so i couldnt help you!
zzz

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016