Create an account

Is z0r officially dead?

I wasn't surprised about the copied sited, nor did I really care.
But I'm kinda stunned by the morality that shows to be behind this particular theft.

To compare:

He/they were like a kid which is waiting for its mother to come home from the mall.
It's very exited, because it knows that everytime its mother comes home from the mall, she brings home some toy for it.
But this time, its mother takes much longer to come home than usual.
So the kid decides to go out and just steal some toy from a store.
And when getting caught, it even has the balls to blame the mother for his actions.

When people try to justify their wrongs and create an artificial point of view from which they can categorize their actions as justified and morally good, the logic usually gets really messed up and nasty.

[Image: XZCesJX.gif]

No update since 5 months...  Angry

The last update was a year ago. RIP Z0r.

— Whose page is this?

— It's a site, baby.

— Whose site is this?

— Z0r's.

— What is Z0r?

— Z0r is dead, baby, Z0r is dead.
No speak americano.

well all good things have to come to an end i guess. but where do we go now?

(22-01-2018, 20:28)Zombie-Ninja Wrote: The last update was a year ago. RIP Z0r.

— Whose page is this?

— It's a site, baby.

— Whose site is this?

— Z0r's.

— What is Z0r?

— Z0r is dead, baby, Z0r is dead.

I got excited when I saw eins reply in the first page.

Four years ago, four years ago...

I'd be more concerned about the inevitable death of Flash Itself in a couple of Years than z0r.de Dying, but I digress.

In the meanwhile, I'm tracking down all of my favorite Loops for archiving purposes!

Peace!

(14-04-2018, 18:58)Miroslav Wrote: I'd be more concerned about the inevitable death of Flash Itself in a couple of Years than z0r.de Dying, but I digress.

In the meanwhile, I'm tracking down all of my favorite Loops for archiving purposes!

Peace!

Well, there's no reversing flash's death, whereas for z0r we're kinda in the dark

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016