z0r Forums

Full Version: We have a winner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ray's design won the contest! At the moment i'm waiting for a testprint to see if the quality is good.
If everything goes fine the shop will open in a few days!

If you forgot what the design looks like:
[Image: 3.jpg]

And the final result:
[Image: bildschirmfoto20101027u.png]
yes, that is the one I voted for. How much do you think it'll cost? And will it be sent out from Germany?
It'll be ca. 20€.
I just looked up the shipping costs and it says it will cost 4€ to ship to Norway, but it also says "may require additional expenses such as import duties and taxes".
Alright, that's not a bad price. And since it is sent from Germany, the shipping is only €4 as you said, as opposed to $25 in shipping from the US. I am aware that there are some taxes and custom fees when it is sent to Norway, but that's okay.
Okay, the shirts have arrived!

[Image: shirt1l.th.jpg][Image: shirt1detail.th.jpg]

[Image: shirt2f.th.jpg][Image: shirt2detail.th.jpg]

The blue shirt is a bit dark, but the overall quality is okay.
Ah, they look great!
The Shop is now open!
http://z0rde.spreadshirt.net/
RAWR!
That's awesome. Big Grin
Something that isn't that awesome that I have to find 20 euros on the street or something, but still awesome!
(30-10-2010, 17:11)chetoiu Wrote: [ -> ]RAWR!
That's awesome. Big Grin
Something that isn't that awesome that I have to find 20 euros on the street or something, but still awesome!

I feel your pain. 20 Euros = US $28.21 according to Google's currency conversion utility. Sad
(03-11-2010, 23:05)Mountaineer Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-10-2010, 17:11)chetoiu Wrote: [ -> ]RAWR!
That's awesome. Big Grin

I feel your pain. 20 Euros = US $28.21 according to Google's currency conversion utility. Sad

yarr, and 185 swedish kronor... What ever, one day I will be able to buy one! Big GrinD
Pages: 1 2